Rustic Mango Fruit Wood French Provincial Low Line Shelf Bookcase Bookshelf ( Lowline Bookshelf #1) Images Gallery
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Provincialpro•vin•cial (prə vin′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- belonging or peculiar to some particular province;
local: the provincial newspaper.
- of or pertaining to the provinces: provincial customs; provincial dress.
- having or showing the manners, viewpoints, etc., considered characteristic of unsophisticated inhabitants of a province;
narrow or illiberal;
parochial: a provincial point of view.
- (often cap.) [Fine Arts.]noting or pertaining to the styles of architecture, furniture, etc., found in the provinces, esp. when imitating styles currently or formerly in fashion in or around the capital: Italian Provincial.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to any of the American provinces of Great Britain.
- a person who lives in or comes from the provinces.
- a person who lacks urban sophistication or broad-mindedness.
- the head of an ecclesiastical province.
- a member of a religious order presiding over the order in a given district or province.
Lowlow1 (lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Bookshelfbook•shelf (bŏŏk′shelf′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -shelves.
- a shelf for holding books, esp. one of several shelves in a bookcase.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Rustic Mango Fruit Wood French Provincial Low Line Shelf Bookcase Bookshelf ( Lowline Bookshelf #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1310 x 873. It's file size is only 71 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Lowline Bookshelf.
Not wrong to state the Rustic Mango Fruit Wood French Provincial Low Line Shelf Bookcase Bookshelf ( Lowline Bookshelf #1) will be the many personal areas between the places in the your house. You're free to store individual items which don't wish to be observed. You will also free convey your feelings, relax within an environment that is chosen. In short, the sack is where you can do anything without worrying harassed others.
Functionally may be started from the adjustment room space must be healthful and cozy, while visually, space will need to have a framework that is harmonious, harmonious and in song, as well as in brand together with the identity of its residents, during bed might be accomplished as the person dreams, since the equivalent of a perfect, because the alternatives we offer several selections and recommendations on picking the ideal bed which of course could be your balance when selecting a sleep.
If you utilize 8 hours each day to rest, and thus a third of the life is used sleeping. In that case not-too much basically, if you spend more attention to the sack. To utilize a piece of Rustic Mango Fruit Wood French Provincial Low Line Shelf Bookcase Bookshelf ( Lowline Bookshelf #1) ideal for rooms that must satisfy demands that are functional and aesthetic.