Engineereden•gi•neer (en′jə nēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person trained and skilled in the design, construction, and use of engines or machines, or in any of various branches of engineering: a mechanical engineer; a civil engineer.
- a person who operates or is in charge of an engine.
- Also called locomotive engineer. a person who operates or is in charge of a locomotive.
- a member of an army, navy, or air force specially trained in engineering work.
- a skillful manager: a political engineer.
- to plan, construct, or manage as an engineer: He's engineered several big industrial projects.
- to design or create using the techniques or methods of engineering: The motor has been engineered to run noiselessly.
- to arrange, manage, or carry through by skillful or artful contrivance: He certainly engineered the election campaign beautifully.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Countertopscount•er•top (koun′tər top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a counter, as in a kitchen, esp. when covered with a heat- and stain-resistant material.
- designed to fit or be used on a countertop: a countertop microwave oven.
counter1 + top1]
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Engineered Stone Countertops ( Bathroom Countertop Material #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1050 x 788. This picture's file size is only 93 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Bathroom Countertop Material.
For Engineered Stone Countertops ( Bathroom Countertop Material #1) includes a green location that might usually be utilized as a park location that will be grown with various types of crops that include the home and artistic worth and will produce a gorgeous. For your newest property yard design is typical of two parts, particularly the house's front and backside.
By which each component includes a particular area and will be maximized consequently a beautiful yard and fascinating to possess unique characteristics, and certainly will be adapted for the needs of each home. Wildlife is one-part of the Engineered Stone Countertops ( Bathroom Countertop Material #1) that may be designed to start to see the whole-house appears more beautiful and beautiful. Sadly, you can still find lots of people who do not think too much about designing the backyard so the look of the home looks in the outside to become less lovely and desirable.
In addition to the tiny share you can also make sebuaha tiny waterfall or perhaps a modest feature that's employed with normal ideas, such as the utilization of timber as a water flushed or by the usage of stones, where the water will soon be demonstrated more obviously as well.
Some wonderful plants you can pick like trees are colorful blossoms, tiny, and grasses that can meet up with the territory area while in the playground in front of your house. The theory that both Engineered Stone Countertops ( Bathroom Countertop Material #1) is just a park that's not always natural. This implies design or a house backyard design that could employ other ideas, which makes a little share, which is not just a lot of use crops that are green, but simply to maximize the event of water and electrical power in it.
For decorating the Bathroom Countertop Material, the very first ideas are to produce gardens that are little. This small yard signifies a green place which will be with various types of crops which might be able to summarize a beautiful green spot and gorgeous to the entrance of your home like a tiny spot. Then you can certainly also develop a location park with no less beautiful view to the town park, if you have been inspired from your city park.
To make a house garden decor is contemporary front, there are several fascinating ideas that you can implement, so the park is not merely a green area to put the crops increase well, but also can offer a value that is artistic that is good about the property front. Thus become a benefit that is extra to the home with naturalness.